Visiting from the UK

UKAlan

We are lucky enough to have tickets for the Ohio game and are fascinated by the whole tailgating experience.
Only discovered tailgating a couple of years back, there's nothing like it in the UK.
We'd love to join a party if anyone has room for a couple of middle aged Brits

Reactions: 1 person
You'd love it! Unfortunately, I most likely won't be there (my now-least-favorite cousin is getting married that day), so maybe try this topic in the football thread closer to gameday (not much traffic in here). I'm sure you'll have plenty of people welcome you!

There's still a chance I might skip the wedding. If so, you can tailgate with me on the top of G-10!

Reactions: 1 person
So Kentucky fans are referring to themselves now as THE UK?

Just kidding. Hope you have a blast.

You'll find several tailgate spots around campus, especially around the G-10 garage and the area around the Vol Walk (Volunteer Blvd and Peyton Manning Pass). Also I recommend heading down by the river and check out the Vol Navy.

Since you're from out of county most fans will be excited to welcome you in and share their love for UT football with you.

This game does kickoff at noon and is sandwiched between two big games for us, so just know that the crowd may be a little more subdued than normal.

Hope you all have a great trip!

VN Store

Back