Vols fans from Iowa looking to join tailgate for Ohio game

Volsfromiowa

Anyone willing to welcome my wife, my daughter, and myself into their tailgate for the Ohio game? I've been a Vols fan my whole life, even though I was born and raised in Iowa (long story). Bringing my daughter to an official college visit that weekend- she wants to go to UT! Taking in our first ever UT game, and being from out of town, want to do some tailgating, but don't know anyone.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Iowa. Unfortunately I probably won't be at the Ohio game (my now-least-favorite cousin is getting married that day), so I'd suggest bumping this thing closer to gameday, or trying it in the football thread week-of.

However, there's still a chance I might skip the wedding. If so, you'd be welcome to come to my tailgate on G-10.

Hey Iowa. Unfortunately I probably won't be at the Ohio game (my now-least-favorite cousin is getting married that day), so I'd suggest bumping this thing closer to gameday, or trying it in the football thread week-of.

However, there's still a chance I might skip the wedding. If so, you'd be welcome to come to my tailgate on G-10.

Who would get married on game day? LOL! I always hate when that happens! Thanks for the info and thanks for the welcome! Let me know if you decide to skip!

VN Store

Back