Out of towners looking for a tailgate to join at BAMA game.

shodog

Eville_VOL
My wife and I are big Vol fans, and will be coming from the St. Louis area for the game against bama. We were curious if anyone has any good ideas as far as joining a tailgate. Thanks, Semper Fi. GBO...

Come on man... gotta be someone willing to have us.

Lol, I'm sure someone will. You just have to keep bumping the thread this time of year.
With so much going on, it gets moved to the bottom quickly. I'm not going to the Bama game or I would invite you.

Thanks Charger. First year with a parking pass for the game. I believe we are right where the old Stokely was at.

Ok. Gonna take a different approach. The wife and I will be at G16. Anyone, and everyone who is wearing orange feel free to drop by and have a cool drink with us. Black dodge ram with the power T in the window. Stop in and say howdy.

SEMLER FI.... GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Hey, shodog, I will be coming in from the Chicago area with a friend who has never been to an SEC game (or any big college football game, for that matter). I was hoping to do the same thing. We are staying in downtown Knoxville, so it didn't really seem worth the $ to buy a parking pass with just the 2 of us. I really want to grill out, but can't bring mine down this time since we are taking his car. My only concern is whether or not we can grill in the G16 garage. Anyone on here know? I see it being a potential issue if you don't get a spot on top. If we can, and if you bring a grill, I will bring and cook the food. Let me know what you think. Go Vols!

We are bringin a very small grill. Probably burgers and dogs. But most important, plenty of cold beer. Your both mlre than welcome. We are heading down around 730-8 oclock saturday to hopefully grab a spot.

Sounds good. It doesn't look like there is any way to send PMs on this site. Do you have a Twitter handle I could send a message to with my phone #? I'd like to get in contact ahead of time to make sure we're on the same page with everything.

Reactions: 1 person
We have grilled at g16 every week. If u need any advice on the garage, I can probably help.

G16 is a great place to park. It's very shaded and you can hear the band crank it up for their March to the stadium.

Just wanted to thank VolsDB for having us over to enjoy the pregame festivities. Look forward to hosting yall next year for the Mizzou game. Also hopefully getting back together for the Vandy game next month.

Hey Bobby. Glad u guys had a good time. I emailed u my cell. Keep in touch man and we will try to meet up in Nashville

VN Store

Back