Vols fans in Arizona

I'm right downtown (Phoenix) from the Memphis area. My mom and I make it back every year for a game or two. Also converted my Arizona Wildcat into a fan :hi:

I'm in the East Valley. Moved here with my wife 4 years ago from Salt Lake City. I grew up in Oak Ridge, TN and moved west at age 16.

I'm in the East Valley. Moved here with my wife 4 years ago from Salt Lake City. I grew up in Oak Ridge, TN and moved west at age 16.

Wait, I thought you were in Flagstaff? I lived in the East Valley until I moved into the city about a year and a half ago. Parents live on Guad/Ellsworth

No, haven't lived in Flagstaff before. Tempe for a year, now Chandler. IDK Ellsworth. Must be pretty far east? I'm near the 101.

No, haven't lived in Flagstaff before. Tempe for a year, now Chandler. IDK Ellsworth. Must be pretty far east? I'm near the 101.

Yeah you would take the 60 East to the 202. I live on 7th St. Osborn. Do you watch games with any other UT fans?

Yeah you would take the 60 East to the 202. I live on 7th St. Osborn. Do you watch games with any other UT fans?

Just once. There is supposed to be a bar in Scottsdale where Tennessee fans go, but we went and ended up at the wrong location and coincidentally met some Tennessee fans with whom we watched the game.

Just once. There is supposed to be a bar in Scottsdale where Tennessee fans go, but we went and ended up at the wrong location and coincidentally met some Tennessee fans with whom we watched the game.

Well if interested. Let me know. I know there is a group that meets in the north phoenix area off greenway. Maybe 30 people

I'm going to be in Phoenix/Tempe in a couple of weeks. Where are some good places to eat out there?

I'm going to be in Phoenix/Tempe in a couple of weeks. Where are some good places to eat out there?

Lots of good ethnic food around here. I like Mom & Pop and there is a lot of that. Korean, Indian, Chinese, and of course Mexican.

That being said, I think you gotta go to 4 Peaks brewery in Tempe and get a beer (Kiltlifter, I don't care if you don't like craft beer...get it) and a burger.

If you are going to the east valley at all, Joe's Farm is awesome. It was on diners, dives, and drive-ins and the hype is real.

Lots of good ethnic food around here. I like Mom & Pop and there is a lot of that. Korean, Indian, Chinese, and of course Mexican.

That being said, I think you gotta go to 4 Peaks brewery in Tempe and get a beer (Kiltlifter, I don't care if you don't like craft beer...get it) and a burger.

If you are going to the east valley at all, Joe's Farm is awesome. It was on diners, dives, and drive-ins and the hype is real.

I had no idea I owned a farm in Arizona. I guess I'll come check it out, we'll meet up for lunch!

Reactions: 1 person
Reminded me of when I bought a car about 6-7 years ago. While doing the paper work the guy had ran my credit and asked if I still owned my home in Arizona. I guess someone had used my SS# out there. Either way, they must've made the payments on time cause it never hurt my credit!

Reactions: 1 person

Lucky, I wanted to move west when I was 16 but got stuck skiing Gatlinburg...

Lucky, I wanted to move west when I was 16 but got stuck skiing Gatlinburg...

I never skied that much. It's a really expensive hobby and I feel like I'm tired of it after like 3-4 hours but you need to go all day to make it worth the lift ticket.

I think doing a trip back for a 3-day pass and stay in a cabin would be perfect, though. Ski for a couple hours, then sleep, then hot tub, then ski...that's more my style.

VN Store

Back