Lodging Option for Battle at Bristol

People will be lucky to find any motels/hotels available within 50-80 miles of the track. I've heard that during race weeks, that people are lucky to find anything between Greeneville (south) and Roanoke (north). For people looking for places to stay you'd better be checking places out NOW! Good luck! If I go I won't have a problem as I have family in Elizabethton and friends in Jonesborough. Haven't even checked about tickets for the game. It may be too late.

That's why most people camp. Knoxville is big but fans would have a problem finding a room if not for Seiverville, Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.

I will update this post later with more info and pictures, but we have decided to rent our upstairs out if anyone here is interested.

Three large bedrooms each with tv and wifi. 22x20, 22x14, 17x17.

Two have queens beds, the other has a full size bed but there is an alcove that has a twin that would be great for a kid.

The bedroom with the full and twin beds has its own full bath. The other two bedrooms have a full bath right outside the door.

A nice screened-in porch and fire pit area and also have lake access, but Boone doesn't have much water for the foreseeable future.

We live within two miles of Tri Cities Regional Airport and would be willing to pick up and drop off guests there if any fly in for the game.

We are also in a very convenient location for Bristol Motor Speedway and would be happy to drop off and pick up there to save a guest some money on parking. There is a backroad right by the house that bypasses most of the major race/game traffic.

$150 per room per night with no meals.

$200 per room per night if you would like a home-cooked breakfast and dinner.

Like I said, I will be posting a picture of the home soon.

If you, or anyone you know, are interested you can contact us at JonusFamily@yahoo.com and we can provide the address so you can check it out.

This ad reminds me of the 1982 Knoxville World's Fair. Several people rented out or tried to rent out rooms in their home.

Good luck renting but please be careful, lots of crazies out there.

This ad reminds me of the 1982 Knoxville World's Fair. Several people rented out or tried to rent out rooms in their home.

Good luck renting but please be careful, lots of crazies out there.

People do this all the time for the Bristol races.

People will be lucky to find any motels/hotels available within 50-80 miles of the track. I've heard that during race weeks, that people are lucky to find anything between Greeneville (south) and Roanoke (north). For people looking for places to stay you'd better be checking places out NOW! Good luck! If I go I won't have a problem as I have family in Elizabethton and friends in Jonesborough. Haven't even checked about tickets for the game. It may be too late.

Years ago this was a problem. Not nearly as bad the past 3-5 years.

Also, I know lots of people that rent out their homes for the races. They make enough to go on a vacation and then some.

I will update this post later with more info and pictures, but we have decided to rent our upstairs out if anyone here is interested.

Three large bedrooms each with tv and wifi. 22x20, 22x14, 17x17.

Two have queens beds, the other has a full size bed but there is an alcove that has a twin that would be great for a kid.

The bedroom with the full and twin beds has its own full bath. The other two bedrooms have a full bath right outside the door.

A nice screened-in porch and fire pit area and also have lake access, but Boone doesn't have much water for the foreseeable future.

We live within two miles of Tri Cities Regional Airport and would be willing to pick up and drop off guests there if any fly in for the game.

We are also in a very convenient location for Bristol Motor Speedway and would be happy to drop off and pick up there to save a guest some money on parking. There is a backroad right by the house that bypasses most of the major race/game traffic.

$150 per room per night with no meals.

$200 per room per night if you would like a home-cooked breakfast and dinner.

Like I said, I will be posting a picture of the home soon.

If you, or anyone you know, are interested you can contact us at JonusFamily@yahoo.com and we can provide the address so you can check it out.

Is this option still available?

VN Store

Back