Knoxville recommendations for USCe Game!

VOL Campbell

Tennessee Saturday Night
Hey guys! I wanted to grab some recommendations from everyone on places to eat and drink when I drive up from Charleston for the USCe game.

I'm staying at an AirBNB on Worlds Fair Park Dr. and was hoping to find places within walking distance.

Also, what time do you guys think the game will be at. I'm really hoping for a 7 o'clock kick off.

Thanks for your help and GBO!

West Cumberland Avenue for the campus area bars (a few blocks west of World's Fair Park - west of 17th Street).

Market Square in the center of downtown... and a few blocks north and east of there is the Old City (Central at Jackson). A few bars and restaurants. Farmer's market on Saturdays (Market Square) until the early afternoon... lots of booths and chit.

Gay Street on the east side of downtown... nice movie theatre, a couple of bars/restaurants, Tennessee Theatre and Bijou Theatre... don't know who's in town though. Two great concert venues.

Calhoun's is on the river just south and east of the stadium across Neyland Drive... a large BBQ restaurant and bar... party central for the night before.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back