Tailgating Rookie

Wrebhan

Hey Guys,

I have done my research but haven't really found an answer regarding tailgating:

I'm looking to arrive this Saturday around 8 or 9 am and looking for a tailgating spot (I don't have a parking pass), and I don't mind if I'm a mile or so from the stadium. Is there something off of White Ave or LaKe ave or (something similar) that I can pay 20 bucks or so?

Should I arrive earlier? Again, this is my first tailgate event and looking to hang out with some avid Vol Fans....

thanks guys

Not sure about the places you listed but you should have no trouble finding a place. Calhouns isn't about $30 and an easy walk, the garage across from it is $20 but mostly inside. Lots of little lots around the strip for $20-$30.

Hey Guys,

I have done my research but haven't really found an answer regarding tailgating:

I'm looking to arrive this Saturday around 8 or 9 am and looking for a tailgating spot (I don't have a parking pass), and I don't mind if I'm a mile or so from the stadium. Is there something off of White Ave or LaKe ave or (something similar) that I can pay 20 bucks or so?

Should I arrive earlier? Again, this is my first tailgate event and looking to hang out with some avid Vol Fans....

thanks guys

Parking behind Tyson Park in a gravel lot or under the bridge / adjacent to the skate park for $10.

Enter from Concord (S from Sutherland, N from Cumberland/Kingston Pk

Since it's a night game 8 or 9 AM is early enough

Usually tailgate at The Katch. Free parking, possibly watch the tight ends and wide receivers go in and out. Fun place !

Hey Guys,

thanks guys

An option Im going to try this weekend is to park at the Market Square parking deck. I have been told it is free and the shuttle is $6 roundtrip.

Also, there is plenty of parking off of White Ave but keep in mind a lot of the spaces are on a side hill lie.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back