Best bar in Knoxville to watch the game?

sptnut

Where is the best bar in Knoxville to watch games at? I prefer to stay away from the Strip tomorrow but looking for a fun place to watch games. I tend to gravitate either downtown or out west.

Central Flats n Taps is good, good beer selection and fantastic food. Suttree's pulls down a screen in the back, and definitely the best beer selection.

Central Flats n Taps is good, good beer selection and fantastic food. Suttree's pulls down a screen in the back, and definitely the best beer selection.

A friend of mine suggested there too. I've only been there on non-game days. Good atmosphere for games? I just don't want to get rained on tomorrow.

I like Blue Chips Sports Pub off Kingston Pike when I'm in Knoxville.

The prices are reasonable, the food is delicious, and the beer is cold.

Bullfeathers on Kingston Pk out west. They have good selection of bar food and cheap drinks. They also offer a non smoking side if that bothers you.

Bullfeathers on Kingston Pk out west. They have good selection of bar food and cheap drinks. They also offer a non smoking side if that bothers you.

Ah and enjoy them blaring karaoke while the game is playing.. Rediculous.

I do have some great memories there though.

Fieldhouse social. In with publix and walmart. 20 ft projector w recliners, couches by the bar. Food is great. I have only been for dinner but the tvs are are awesome there

There is a new place that just opened near campus, where the walmart is, called Fieldhouse Social. They have a 210" TV and it seems really nice, but I do not know if you want to be that close.

Definitely Barleys Taproom downtown in the old city. Saw the Bowl Game and the USC game there and it was ROWDY. Also they have fantastic beers and pizza. Just get there kinda early it'll be packed!

Where is the best bar in Knoxville to watch games at? I prefer to stay away from the Strip tomorrow but looking for a fun place to watch games. I tend to gravitate either downtown or out west.

Are you looking for a "quiter" spot or a more action backed site?

If quite (or at least "quiter"), yes, Central Flats and Taps would work (although not exactly downtown and certainly not out West).

If loud and raucous, then, yes, Bailey's out West should work just fine.

My personal opinion. And it's just me. If you want a bit "quiter" spot to publicly view a game in a bar (as quite as that can possibly be, which is obviously relative), then I'd suggest Barley's in the Old City. If that is too much or not to suit, then just walk around the area to find another bar that may suit.

The Old City seems like a fairly good middle-ground to me, if your options are only Downtown or out west.

Definitely Barleys Taproom downtown in the old city. Saw the Bowl Game and the USC game there and it was ROWDY. Also they have fantastic beers and pizza. Just get there kinda early it'll be packed!

Is it really like that on gamedays?

In that case, I shouldn't have posted. I'm a home-viewer.

Well, OP, in that case, ignore my comments regarding Barley's if you're seeking a quite spot.

If you're seeking a raucous one, then totally like everything I previously said.

VN Store

Back