The Lot 40 Crowd

mrredskin

That Guy aka WattsBarBro
Might as well make the most of it if we're going to be stuck in Egypt. Who else is there and tailgating this season? Wife and I hoping to get there around 12-1 tomorrow

Will be there but I'm thinking we will arrive near 2:30. So the plan is to get a shuttle and head in town for the pre game walk and all. Coming from Kingsport, any recommendations on getting to lot 40?

dont be any later than that. construction and road is hell at the 40 entrance right now.

any clue how early the shuttle starts?

dont be any later than that. construction and road is hell at the 40 entrance right now.

any clue how early the shuttle starts?

Also do not know this. Another reason I probably will not tailgate at 40. Just wanting to get up to the stadium by 3 or 3:15

Bumping this thread in the hopes of an answer. Need to know how to get to lot 40 and what time the shuttles run to the stadium..
First year with a parking pass

Bumping this thread in the hopes of an answer. Need to know how to get to lot 40 and what time the shuttles run to the stadium..
First year with a parking pass

Pull up a map of the area around Lot 40.

If at all possible you probably want to access Lot 40 from Concord St and Tyson Park while avoiding Cumberland Ave/Kingston Pike.

To do that, you'll want to get to Concord via Sutherland Ave. I'll see if I can make a map or something.

Maybe this will work...

(The Knoxville Skatepark is the closest landmark that popped into my mind).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 2.56.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 2.56.50 PM.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
would this work

alcoa hwy exit then cumberland kingston pike exit and take a left at the light then left immediately before the rail road bridge

It would work but it will be right into the teeth of the traffic jam. Probably not a huge issue if you are early enough.

It would work but it will be right into the teeth of the traffic jam. Probably not a huge issue if you are early enough.

should be there at 2:30 having to wait on one straggler we are picking up on the way to Athens otherwise would've been there by 1:30
still great to be a Tennessee Vol

thanks for everyone who is helping in here

I would say regardless of how you enter Lot 40...I'd leave via Concord to Sutherland. Then either Sutherland out to Kingston Pike, or by taking Division over to Middlebrook, Middlebrook to Ed Shouse, Ed Shouse to Western and back on 640...

So how was Lot 40? I have a pass but didn't use it since I stayed downtown. Curious about how getting to it, how exiting was, and the shuttles reliability if any one has thoughts!

VN Store

Back