Need Help Hosting Some Sooners

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
Last year I was treated VERY well by some Okie friends (old & new) in Norman. THIS year they are flying in and expecting me to reciprocate...

I no longer have Knoxville connections, so looking for any tailgaters willing to have us come hang out before the game, as I am bringing them in early to enjoy the Tennessee atmosphere. I'm willing to provide $s to tailgater for any food/beverage consumed.

Either reply here with location, or feel free to email me auto2u@comcast.net

Thanks in advance!

*I know, I know..,there's a Forum for this...just thought more would see here...and Freak was up making GIFs @ 3am...so maybe some time before it is moved....

Last year I was treated VERY well by some Okie friends (old & new) in Norman. THIS year they are flying in and expecting me to reciprocate...

I no longer have Knoxville connections, so looking for any tailgaters willing to have us come hang out before the game, as I am bringing them in early to enjoy the Tennessee atmosphere. I'm willing to provide $s to tailgater for any food/beverage consumed.

Thanks in advance!

*I know, I know..,there's a Forum for this...just thought more would see here...and Freak was up making GIFs @ 3am...so maybe some time before it is moved....

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: I'm sorry...I lost you after the first paragraph...i just couldn't help but to bust out laughing!

Last edited:

Thanks in advance!

Mattress in the bath tub will work. Serve them PBR!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
Just go to the parking lot across from the stadium, multiple tailgaters will help just make sure you donate to the cause>>don't be cheap>>10-15 per person beer and burgers>>and maybe a blended Moonshine.

Thanks in advance!

Are they bringing the schooner?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 99
Thanks for the emails/offers...keep them coming!

VN Store

Back