Pre-Game Tailgate Party Saturday

craighead

If you're looking for an affordable tailgating option Saturday, 104.5 and the Sports Council are hosting a tailgate party in Cumberland Park right by the stadium starting at 11:30am. $10 for food, drinks (beer and wine). Plus VFL Joey Kent will be broadcasting his Tennessee Tailgate Radio Show live from 12-1:30. More details and ticket info below.

Tennessee Football Kickoff Tailgate | WGFX-FM

Depends what drink they are offering. Cheap beer and wine? No thanks.
I would have spent close to that grabbing something on the way in anyway, so food and a couple of beers while watching the pre game show seems like a decent deal to me. Certainly much cheaper than the $10 per beer I am going to pay at the game.

I would have spent close to that grabbing something on the way in anyway, so food and a couple of beers while watching the pre game show seems like a decent deal to me. Certainly much cheaper than the $10 per beer I am going to pay at the game.

I never buy beer at the Titan's game. Will bring my own to tailgate. The $10 is a good deal, but wish they would atleast let you know what they are serving. $10 a person for crappy food and beer isn't that good of a deal.

VN Store

Back