Tailgating?'s

huskyvol

A friend and myself will be at the Oklahoma game. I have a parking pass for the 11th street garage. Where is the best area to join in some tailgating festivities? Do people tailgate at the 11th street garage? Sorry for so many questions.

A friend and myself will be at the Oklahoma game. I have a parking pass for the 11th street garage. Where is the best area to join in some tailgating festivities? Do people tailgate at the 11th street garage? Sorry for so many questions.

11th street is more subdued, but there is certainly tailgating going on there. That garage is north/northeast of the stadium. The huge party is south and west of the stadium. The boat parties are south, the parking lot tailgate parties are west of the stadium. G-5 rocks. Circle Park is full of corporate tailgates. Just north of Circle Park is the family friendly Volunteer Village. At the NW corner of the stadium the pre-game call-in radio show is broadcasting. They also do the very early radio shows from Volunteer Village. The bars are about a mile west on Cumberland Avenue from the 11th Street garage.

Circle Park is just west of the stadium.

http://noncredit.utk.edu/kidsu/Parking Map.pdf

I will be hosting some Oklahoma friends who hosted me last year in Norman. If anyone here would like to help me host, as I am coming in from out of town and no longer have my local contacts there...let me know your tailgate location...I'll be happy to contribute $s towards any consumption...they were GREAT to me last year, and I'd appreciate the assist to return the favor.

TAF, we will be putting on a rather large tailgate off of white ave. We will have in the range of about 60 to 70 lbs of smoked meat alone. If you are interested just let me know. We usually get 4 to 5 parking spaces, we can get more if there is a need.

TAF, we will be putting on a rather large tailgate off of white ave. We will have in the range of about 60 to 70 lbs of smoked meat alone. If you are interested just let me know. We usually get 4 to 5 parking spaces, we can get more if there is a need.

Where at off of White Ave do set up your tailgate?

Thanks Dutchman...just now seeing this. We will be sure and try to stop by. Where exactly off White Ave?

We need parking spots as well. We have TV, corn hole, grill and all the essentials. however, our lot turned into a store that we always went to. Anyone know of any good tailgating spots now?

VN Store

Back