VOLS meetup after draining the swamp

Ertel

Myself and about 6-7 friends will be making the journey to the swamp in a few weeks to see our beloved VOLS whip dey azz. We'd like to figure out a place to have some victory drinks and sing rocky top all night. We started a facebook page for it and all Vols who are going are welcome to join and share ideas as to where we should all meet up.

For some reason i cant link the page, just search. "Vols take over the swamp" on facebook. Hosted by dylan levy and join in the fun

Reactions: 2 people
We will also be tailgating beforehand so lets meet up then as well

I have begged my husband for us to go to this game and he keeps saying no. He is worried about me getting into an altercation with somebody when they do that stupid gator chomp in my face. Maybe I should just go by myself and meet up with some of you all for some fun. I promise to be nice.....LOL

I have begged my husband for us to go to this game and he keeps saying no. He is worried about me getting into an altercation with somebody when they do that stupid gator chomp in my face. Maybe I should just go by myself and meet up with some of you all for some fun. I promise to be nice.....LOL

We have a couple girls in our group that we're pretty sure will get all the guys killed when we win. So thats why we want to meet up, strength in numbers

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there in section 11.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 12.48.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 12.48.21 PM.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 8

first night there me and the guys walked in to texas road house to eat some dinner and drink a few after being on the road all day driving from TN... well this older woman who looked like rose hanging out with the rest of the golden girls walked right up to one of us and gator chomped our friend right in his face and just walked off chanting... We got our own words in as they walked away if they even heard us lol...all of us are like 6'5ish and close to 300lbs mid 20s early 30s and she picked out the biggest one of us all you know the kind of guy that looks like he had cornbread and beans for dinner his whole life and chomped him right in his face at the dinner table. lol but needless to say we will be back this year and hopefully we run in to granny and her friends again.

We have a couple girls in our group that we're pretty sure will get all the guys killed when we win. So thats why we want to meet up, strength in numbers

You guys please support this man. I have a beautiful wife and have had to get rude a few times when some dbag got out of line. Helpless feeling when you are greatly outnumbered and don't want to let it slide when your lady is disrespected ....if I were going I would definitely help you OP.

GBO VFL HUBANEGAS

You guys please support this man. I have a beautiful wife and have had to get rude a few times when some dbag got out of line. Helpless feeling when you are greatly outnumbered and don't want to let it slide when your lady is disrespected ....if I were going I would definitely help you OP.

GBO VFL HUBANEGAS

Thanks haha. None of them are "mine" but we will be guilty by association and prime targets especially seeing as we are all mid 20's and will be drinking. Its gonna be a blast for sure and i cant wait to meet some of yall!

Safety in numbers. More orange the better!

Three more in Section 51. Recognize this will be a struggle but there is no harm in planning for a victory celebration. I wouldn't go if I didn't think there the Vols were going to be competitive. Never miss a home game, no matter what, but don't travel long distances unless I feel somewhat good about it. Just like I didn't go in '09/'11/'13.

My buddy just found out he couldn't get the time off work for the game. If I still come down I'll be looking for a group to cut down on the UF harassment. Bama fans at Bryant Denny look like saints compared to some of my UF encounters

My brother is living in Orlando and joined the group. You guys better be loud in The Swamp, hope they bring us home a win.

VN Store

Back