First trip to the swamp

Jday

Anyone have any suggestions on where to stay(outside of gainesville? Everything i look at in gainesville looks...sketchy.

Going to be a quick trip..leave friday morning and come back sunday afternoon.

Thanks for any info you can give!

Don't know where you're traveling from, but I've always stayed in Valdosta, GA. It's about 2 hours from Gainesville, so a bit of a dive on Saturday, but your drive home (if you're going north) is shorter on Sunday.

I've been thinking about making the trip. I just have to get the money together. For 3 tickets, 2 night hotel stay, food, gas, etc is getting a little pricey.

I've been thinking about making the trip. I just have to get the money together. For 3 tickets, 2 night hotel stay, food, gas, etc is getting a little pricey.

Stay in Ocala, pretty cheap honestly. Can get tickets in the UT section on UTtix still for $80/per.

We are traveling from Knoxville.

If anyone will have a tailgate up and wouldn't mind 5 other Vol fans joining please let me know. We will be glad to bring some food/drinks or whatever is needed.

Hello, I want to take myself and several Vol fans down to Gainesville in my RV on Friday spend the night in RV overnight and tailgate all day Saturday. Anyone ever did this before or have any info that would be helpful. I have always wanted to do this and think this would be the perfect game for it. Thanks! GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back