Circle park

CarbonVol

Sorry I know this isn't football related. Please just delete it as soon as I get an accurate answer. Can anyone tell me if you need a parking pass or what to tailgate at Circle Park?
I've heard it's free you just have to take your vehicle somewhere else, and I've also heard you have to have a pass. Can someone please tell me. Thank you.

I can't answer your question, but Circle Park is under heavy construction as of now and I could easily see it not being ready for Fball season.

You have to have a pass..... "Tennessee Tailgate" I believe has some tents set-ups in that area as well?

Those passes are high dollar as well.....

I believe Circle Park is all reserved now through UTAD.

Location | Tailgate Tennessee

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

ETA: Here are the non-catered prices from two years ago. I was fortunate to just be a guest last year and didn't pay and I have no idea what the packages go for this year.

Our First Down Package is $550 while our Touchdown Package, which comes with a 42" flat screen TV and DISH satellite service, is $795.

Last edited:
I believe Circle Park is all reserved now through UTAD.

Location | Tailgate Tennessee

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

ETA: Here are the non-catered prices from two years ago. I was fortunate to just be a guest last year and didn't pay and I have no idea what the packages go for this year.

Our First Down Package is $550 while our Touchdown Package, which comes with a 42" flat screen TV and DISH satellite service, is $795.

Thanks man. We just sold our tailgating trailer and we're trying to find somewhere else to tailgate.

I can't answer your question, but Circle Park is under heavy construction as of now and I could easily see it not being ready for Fball season.

It will be available. Our group has a tailgate reserved for OU and Western Carolina so far this season.

Thanks man. We just sold our tailgating trailer and we're trying to find somewhere else to tailgate.

No problem. My favorite free tailgating spot is Fiji Island if you'd rather do everything yourself and don't want to pay.

ETA: I saw your pictures of the rig...was instantly jealous. Some Vol fan got a great deal.

No pass needed. Lots of friendly UT fans there willing to share their good time. Just mingle and act like you belong. :)

Totally off topic but I used to tailgate and haul everything g down there. It got old and tiring so I quit doing it. Now we all just go to downtown Ktown before the games and catch a trolley over or stay and watch the game at a bar. Better bathrooms and less hassle. I don't miss setting up and taking down at all

Totally off topic but I used to tailgate and haul everything g down there. It got old and tiring so I quit doing it. Now we all just go to downtown Ktown before the games and catch a trolley over or stay and watch the game at a bar. Better bathrooms and less hassle. I don't miss setting up and taking down at all

That's one of the biggest reasons we sold our trailer. Aside from the fact it cost a small fortune every game for food, parking and alcohol . It was soooo much work to set up and take down. People have no idea the amount of work it takes. We actually thought by buying that trailer we were making it easier on ourselves boy were we wrong. Now we are gonna tailgate like everyone else and be simple. We may do the Tailgate Tennessee some day.

VN Store

Back