Vols in Phoenix

If you are looking for a place to watch the game the alumni association meets (or use to the last time I was there) at Half Moon Sports Bar in Scottsdale
288 E Greenway Pkwy #103
Phoenix, AZ 85022

A Vol fan in Anthem has a restaurant; Tennessee Grill! Has the best Brisket and pork barbecue! Great atmosphere to watch the game.

I'm in Tempe. Work at ASU. My connection to UT - did an internship in UT's Dept. of Residence Halls in Summer 1987. I'm originally from southern IL (closer to Nashville than Chicago) and graduated from Eastern IL U. Tennessee was by first connection to big time college football - have been a fan since.

Reactions: 1 person
If you are looking for a place to watch the game the alumni association meets (or use to the last time I was there) at Half Moon Sports Bar in Scottsdale
288 E Greenway Pkwy #103
Phoenix, AZ 85022

I work in Scottsdale so I will definitely check that out. Thanks

I'm in Tempe. Work at ASU. My connection to UT - did an internship in UT's Dept. of Residence Halls in Summer 1987. I'm originally from southern IL (closer to Nashville than Chicago) and graduated from Eastern IL U. Tennessee was by first connection to big time college football - have been a fan since.

That's awesome. I live in downtown Phoenix. Not too far from Tempe. I like Zipps on Mill ave

I live in Phoenix. I know the alumni club meets in Peoria at Half Moon Cafe or something like that.

Go here
Home Page

It's the Phoenix UT Alumni chapter, and we meet for every UT game at the half moon café in the northern part of Phoenix

Last edited:
On a side note...It's amazing that 3 inches of rain will stop some cities.

I have some Vol friends that meet at Half Moon Sports Grill, 288 E. Greenway Pkwy., Phoenix, AZ.

How many vol fans are in arizona here on Volnation? Had four inches of rain at my house cactus was all blocked off to the 303

My office at Arizona State University -
Go Vols! Go Devils!

Attachments

• Office Vols top view.jpg
    Office Vols top view.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3
Wow, crazy to see so many Vols in the valley. I'm down to meet up for the game, but are people doing it in Scottsdale or Anthem?

On a side note...It's amazing that 3 inches of rain will stop some cities.

More than just the city. The whole region is FUBAR. My boss's parents took 8 hours to drive from Vegas to Cedar City, UT (2.5 hour drive, normally).

VN Store

Back