Vols in the Twin Cities

bhuff_32

Everyone else seems to be connecting with out-of-state fans, so I thought I'd see if I'm the lone Volunteer fan in the great, but cold state of Minnesota.

last time i was there it was 10 below and 5 feet of snow..your right i dont miss it..

My sister (a Vol) is a photographer for the Pioneer Press Sports department and lives in Apple Valley.

Nice. I moved here about 4 years ago for grad school. Not a bad place at all. The only thing I hate is the absence of places to watch UT and other SEC events.

I like Eden prairie alot, nice area. Not bad havin mall of America ten minutes away either. Champps in Eden prairie usually has the games on, they're good about turning the tn game on for me. Know of any other good sports bars in the area?

Mods, this DOES belong here, please don't move it.

hey Vikings Fans. I was bragging about my little sister and she just posted up a gallery of her work from the Vikings Camp in Mankato.

I'm proud of her. Have a look at the work and remember that she's a vol.
Morning Gallery Photos: Minnesota Vikings Monday morning practice in Mankato –

Afternoon Gallery
Photos: Minnesota Vikings Monday afternoon practice in Mankato –

edit: I forgot to add (and the picture reminded me), she told me that Adrian Petersen is smiling like a kid on christmas morning. She said he's very happy to be back, apparently the offseason with the surgery and rehab was very difficult for him. #HappyhesHappy

Last edited:

VN Store

Back