ZZ named finalist for Lefty Driesell Defensive Player of the Year Award

I anticipate 1-3 ridiculous steals or disruptions every game. The guy doesn't disappoint. Makes us much better than when we played Purdue, KU, and UNC. With him, a defense that travels, and an elite O player, is why I'm holding out realistic hope for the natty.

Very deserving. So difficult for a shorter player to be such a defensive difference maker but he creates problems.

ZZ is that fly that gets in your house and buzzes around your head. You keep swatting, but just never seem to be able to get him.

Reactions: Golf freak
I guarantee he is a guy that every PG dreads playing against, regardless what they say. He has to be a nightmare - you can't lose focus for a split second or he'll burn you.

They'll probably give it to someone with better "numbers", but I highly doubt that there's anyone who impacts every single possession of a game like ZZ.

Reactions: Volnanza
I guarantee he is a guy that every PG dreads playing against, regardless what they say. He has to be a nightmare - you can't lose focus for a split second or he'll burn you.

They'll probably give it to someone with better "numbers", but I highly doubt that there's anyone who impacts every single possession of a game like ZZ.
Imagine how difficult it must be to play against someone like that. You can't watch your team mates or he will pick your pocket. That leads to bad passes and turnovers. The "Z" is mighty.

Reactions: sami
I want a rematch of Zakai vs Edey. Zeke gonna steal and eat his lunch!!

One thing I do know. Coach Barnes said we fans were gonna love this guy when he brought Z in. He was absolutely right. I wouldn't trade for anyone else.

Reactions: Yeiser10

VN Store

Back