your hollywood crush

Not even close to the hottest girl in Hollywood but ever since Shameless I've wanted Emmy Rossum so bad

emmy-rossum-bikini-day-before-shameless-shooting-17.jpg

If she was forced out because she is a hunter that is some violent anger causing BS..

The PETA crowd went bonkers because she shot a feral sow. Even though the feral pigs are invasive and destructive, the station caved.

Then their morning weather program tanked in the ratings.

She was quietly rehired lol

The PETA crowd went bonkers because she shot a feral sow. Even though the feral pigs are invasive and destructive, the station caved.

Then their morning weather program tanked in the ratings.

She was quietly rehired lol

Someone didn't read the article.

Blake is spoken for thank you!
But, but she got married in Charleston and I got married in Charleston. She’s also not married to a good looking wealthy person either . Damn you Ryan Reynolds.

Our lawyers are working out the small details . I’ll be on the cover of US Weekly in a few months. “Blake marries up to Rdu Vol#14!”

“Why #14?”

“Because I’m twice as cool as oo7.”

Sofia Vergara: She is a 10, a masterpiece in the league of Ferraris the 16th Chapel Painting and the movie Jaws, a Voluptuous Busty Colombian Goddess that has natural big boobs and a curvy ass, sexy accent, beautiful face with a great smile, great long hair, she is confident and entertaining.
Hubba Hubba Hubba, Have Mercy, and a Jackpot Babe. Similar to Tina from The movie The Mask she could walk inside a building see her for the 1st time and be astounded because she is a 10.

9452adb20e907bcb78ed420b0b4016f8--burger-kings-spanish-class.jpg

sofia-vergara-green-dress-oscars-party-2008-03_1.jpg

Sofia+Vergara+Dresses+Skirts+Evening+Dress+xocVv8ltJEnl.jpg

I can see why She is a Voluptuous All natural Busty Goddess, and has that sexy english accent.
Talented Hollywood Action Star Jason Shaham was a damn lucky man since he was dating the Busty English Goddess that is a 10, and a Jackpot Babe.
She is in the Elite Class a woman that is 1 in a million.

Also if she went back to being a red head she would be perfect as Mary Jane that also is a model, and Kelly Brook does have her busty style body so Kelly Brook is perfect in more ways than 1 even though the issue of she would be not be plausible as a High School student at all.

Also I'm astounded that Kelly Lebrock that was in the great comedy movie Werid Science is also a English model and actress not related to Kelly Brook except the whole repeating traits including both from England is astounding.

Right now Kelly Brook is my new obsession!

View attachment 165106View attachment 165107

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It

VN Store

Back