You’re not gonna believe this but....

Cannabis is really bad for people who have mental illnesses and allergic reactions to it. Smoking at an age under 25 can lead to worse mental development, and it can lead to lower intellect over a long period. It's just like any other substance.

Reactions: gisman
Marijuana Addict: I'm here today because I'm addicted to marijuana.
Rehab Patient: You in here 'cuz of marijuana?! Man, this is some bulls***!
Cocaine Addict: Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck d*** for coke.
Rehab Patient: I seen him do it!
Cocaine Addict: Now that's an addiction, man. You ever suck some d*** for marijuana?
Marijuana Addict: No, I can't say I have.
Cocaine Addict: I didn't think so.
Rehab Patient: Boo this man!
had the rehab patient ever sucked dick for his drug of choice? guess he isn't a real addict either.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
had the rehab patient ever sucked dick for his drug of choice? guess he isn't a real addict either.

Difference is one is a broke addict and the other always seemed to be able to fund his habit. I planned my budget around my addiction. Skipped meals, sold stuff, but never had to resort to blowing somebody.

Reactions: Burger
Difference is one is a broke addict and the other always seemed to be able to fund his habit. I planned my budget around my addiction. Skipped meals, sold stuff, but never had to resort to blowing somebody.
plenty of smart addicts out there, on just about anything. Pretty sure we can find some successful meth heads, and glue sniffers.

addiction doesn't come into play between you being able to afford your habit or not. Its more the "I could quit whenever I wanted, but I just don't feel like it" bit.

plenty of smart addicts out there, on just about anything. Pretty sure we can find some successful meth heads, and glue sniffers.

addiction doesn't come into play between you being able to afford your habit or not. Its more the "I could quit whenever I wanted, but I just don't feel like it" bit.

My point is, those that can fund their addiction don't find themselves giving a bj for their fix.

VN Store

Back