Yor’e #2 seed BasketVols Vs the NCAA. Next up pardew Sunday’ at 2:20

Where the hell is St. Saint Peter's, anyway? I thought I knew all the itty-bitty Catholic schools with hoops programs.

eta - the Peacocks??? And ZZ will be playing against his half-brother

Reactions: joevol33
Where the hell is St. Saint Peter's, anyway? I thought I knew all the itty-bitty Catholic schools with hoops programs.

If we can't pluck off the peacocks, that will be embarrassing.

Reactions: VolNExile
If we can't pluck off the peacocks, that will be embarrassing.
Apparently they went on a giant-killer run and reached the Elite Eight in 2022 (I have slept since then), so maybe we ought to get up on our hind legs and be ready to play this time.

Reactions: volwindy
Vols #2 seed play the #15 seed Giant Killer NBCs in Charlotte 4 days from now.

Oh wow, they should let them fight at half court during halftime!

Reactions: VolNExile
Freak has pinned the challenge thread to the top of the forum. My darts have been thrown blindfolded. 👍🏼

For the folks that don't hate religion, Coach Barnes will be on an episode of The 700 Club tomorrow. Saw a commercial for it earlier.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
For the folks that don't hate religion, Coach Barnes will be on an episode of The 700 Club tomorrow. Saw a commercial for it earlier.
OK, hold up. By no means do I hate religion (actively involved in my church, etc.), and I deeply appreciate and admire CRB's faith in action.

Implying that watching the 700 Club is required for the religious is obnoxious. Take it to the Politics forum, please (or wherever else this stuff gets argued.)

Reactions: Danl and volwindy
OK, hold up. By no means do I hate religion (actively involved in my church, etc.), and I deeply appreciate and admire CRB's faith in action.

Implying that watching the 700 Club is required for the religious is obnoxious. Take it to the Politics forum, please (or wherever else this stuff gets argued.)
I apologize if you're offended, certainly wasn't my intention. The 700 Club is absolutely a religious based show. Was just giving a simple warning in case someone didn't know what it was before they came on here to complain. I never mentioned or implied that anything was required either. And there are definitely some folks that enjoy blasting anything religious on this site. Again, I apologize if it offends anyone.

arrows-overkill.gif

I’ve discovered an untimely bit of bracketology. Thread up in the basketball forum. Please stop by and give your thoughts.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
I apologize if you're offended, certainly wasn't my intention. The 700 Club is absolutely a religious based show. Was just giving a simple warning in case someone didn't know what it was before they came on here to complain. I never mentioned or implied that anything was required either. And there are definitely some folks that enjoy blasting anything religious on this site. Again, I apologize if it offends anyone.
Hey, I'm not offended. It just gets a bit exasperating when a post implies that we all believe the same things in the same way, and I push back a bit. Because we're not carbon copies of each other, but for the most part and most of the time, we all get along.

We're all crazy as June bugs in the Zone, and I support the right of all of us to remain that way, but to still kinda swarm around the same back porch light.

(Yes, I am short on sleep; why, does it show?)

VN Store

Back