Yay! More Star Wars movies

I hate Disney. I think they are evil and are trying to poison the minds of the youth by pushing identity politics propaganda. That being said, they know how to make some kick ass movies. Everything marvel touches (at least in the cinematic universe so far) turns to gold. Every star wars movie so far (with the exception of last jedi) has been good to great. Rogue one is my second favorite star wars movie of all of them. They hit home runs and the occasional ground rule double.

I don't recognize much from Disney after 1990. I love Disney's golden years when walt was in charge and they had some type of morals. My kids don't watch today's Disney channel and the homosexual lifestyle has infested Disney like cancer that has metastasized.

Reactions: 8 people
I don't recognize much from Disney after 1990. I love Disney's golden years when walt was in charge and they had some type of morals. My kids don't watch today's Disney channel and the homosexual lifestyle has infested Disney like cancer that has metastasized.

Oh good grief.

First of all, Walt died in the mid 70’s. Second, he wasn’t exactly a saint. There is significant evidence that suggest he was an anti-Semite and somewhat of a racist. Not to mention baring women from any creative roll within the company.

Also, you have missed out on some entertaining movies since 1990.

I do agree about most of the live action stuff aimed at tweens. That stuff is brain rot but it has absolutely zero to do with any “homosexual lifestyle” within the company.

Reactions: 3 people

Dude the 90s was probably Disney's greatest decade

Reactions: 3 people
Oh good grief.

First of all, Walt died in the mid 70’s. Second, he wasn’t exactly a saint. There is significant evidence that suggest he was an anti-Semite and somewhat of a racist. Not to mention baring women from any creative roll within the company.

Also, you have missed out on some entertaining movies since 1990.

I do agree about most of the live action stuff aimed at tweens. That stuff is brain rot but it has absolutely zero to do with any “homosexual lifestyle” within the company.

So you're saying he was normal for the era.

Reactions: 4 people

And I'm sure that's much worse than the homophobic lifestyle they're learning at home. SMDH. I cannot believe we still have this mentality in 2018.

Reactions: 4 people
Sweeeeeet!!! CLONE WARS returning for final season....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7WyhWZkzk[/youtube]

I really enjoyed the Clone War series so I'm excited. I grew up with the New Jedi Order series about the Vong, I really hope they make an appearance. Filoni mentioned a few years ago that he was going to use them in the TCW so hope they return to canon.

I really enjoyed the Clone War series so I'm excited. I grew up with the New Jedi Order series about the Vong, I really hope they make an appearance. Filoni mentioned a few years ago that he was going to use them in the TCW so hope they return to canon.

I'm just hoping the series ends the way it should have, with the beginnings of the battle over Coruscant and Palpatine being kidnapped.

I'm just hoping the series ends the way it should have, with the beginnings of the battle over Coruscant and Palpatine being kidnapped.

I would like them to wrap up Asajj Ventress’ story. Last we saw her in the show she was acting as a bounty hunter.

In super pumped about this...but I read where it's only going to be available on Disney's new streaming service :(

In super pumped about this...but I read where it's only going to be available on Disney's new streaming service :(

I saw that. I may not subscribe for this but I'm definitely going to when the live action TV series starts.

If nothing else do whatever free trial they offer. Most likely a week. Binge the 12 episodes and cancel.

VN Store

Back