Yay! More Star Wars movies

I don’t know how it would work, but a recreation of episodes 1-3 would be cool. That story could be sooooo good if made right.

I’m pretty sure there are several fan sites and petitions requesting this.

Will never happen though.

Rogue One

At any rate, the original topic was that this is a massive cash grab by Disney. Which it is in a way, but that's kind of the point. Studios don't make films for free. I'm more than pleased with the amount of Star Wars movies/shows scheduled to be released in the future.

Rogue One was about as original as Fast and Furious 6.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we not weigh in on things we despise? When did that rule go into effect?

Just consider me the Snoke of this thread.

Do a trilogy from the perspective of the sith. Maybe follow darth plagueis

This franchise isn't showing any signs of slowing down at the box office. We'll see how the Han Solo movie does... but regardless of how you feel about the 3 most recent movies - they performed well where it matters most.

Trying to retire the original characters may have impeded the storylines also.

I hate Disney. I think they are evil and are trying to poison the minds of the youth by pushing identity politics propaganda. That being said, they know how to make some kick ass movies. Everything marvel touches (at least in the cinematic universe so far) turns to gold. Every star wars movie so far (with the exception of last jedi) has been good to great. Rogue one is my second favorite star wars movie of all of them. They hit home runs and the occasional ground rule double.

I love the SW universe, it has infinite stories to tell, I want to see as many as they will give us, even the ones I'm not crazy about. I really want to see some Old Republic material

I hate Disney. I think they are evil and are trying to poison the minds of the youth by pushing identity politics propaganda. That being said, they know how to make some kick ass movies. Everything marvel touches (at least in the cinematic universe so far) turns to gold. Every star wars movie so far (with the exception of last jedi) has been good to great. Rogue one is my second favorite star wars movie of all of them. They hit home runs and the occasional ground rule double.

I agree with everything you say here, if they will just drop the hamfisted agenda it would be great..for gosh sakes just be more subtle so it doesn't become THE story.

P.S. Hey Sammy good to see you around old buddy.

VN Store

Back