The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I quit watching anything wwe about 3 or 4 years ago. Product just got stale and I am just tired of the wwe format. I was excited when Nakamura signed, but they have misused him from what I hear. Nowadays I would rather watch old ECW, NWA and SMW on YouTube than watch WWE. Thank God for NJPW and to a lesser extent ROH for keeping wrestling fresh

I quit watching anything wwe about 3 or 4 years ago. Product just got stale and I am just tired of the wwe format. I was excited when Nakamura signed, but they have misused him from what I hear. Nowadays I would rather watch old ECW, NWA and SMW on YouTube than watch WWE. Thank God for NJPW and to a lesser extent ROH for keeping wrestling fresh
NXT is the best thing going in WWE, by far. And I still like WWE.

Reactions: Forever151
So a night or so ago I finally watched the last hour and 45 minutes of HIAC and then Raw I wish I had my time back. Some solid matches however that ending for HIAC just pissed me off are we ever going to get rid of Lesner? On Raw don't remember much about it. Glad to see Nia back and restart her feud with Alexa. I skipped thru most of it including the Taker appearance I'm basically over Taker its not the mid to late 90's anymore.

I forgot to set my DVR for Smackdown and with new seasons of network shows that I and other members of the family can watch starting this week I may not be watching either one very much anymore for a while.

So a night or so ago I finally watched the last hour and 45 minutes of HIAC and then Raw I wish I had my time back. Some solid matches however that ending for HIAC just pissed me off are we ever going to get rid of Lesner? On Raw don't remember much about it. Glad to see Nia back and restart her feud with Alexa. I skipped thru most of it including the Taker appearance I'm basically over Taker its not the mid to late 90's anymore.

I forgot to set my DVR for Smackdown and with new seasons of network shows that I and other members of the family can watch starting this week I may not be watching either one very much anymore for a while.

Take an hour on Friday nights for NJPW. You won't be sorry. Very little soap opera storyline crap, just great wrestling. Usually you get two good matches, sometimes one great long match. Jim Ross and Josh Barnett call the matches and they are very entertaining.

Take an hour on Friday nights for NJPW. You won't be sorry. Very little soap opera storyline crap, just great wrestling. Usually you get two good matches, sometimes one great long match. Jim Ross and Josh Barnett call the matches and they are very entertaining.

You should subscribe to New Japan World and listen to Kevin Kelly call matches. Also you should give NXT a chance........it's nothing like the main roster.

Reactions: Forever151

VN Store

Back