WVU postpones Fan Day after 5 players contract hand, foot and mouth disease

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
West Virginia postponed its fan appreciation day, originally scheduled for Sunday, after five of its players contracted hand, foot and mouth disease.

Gearing you up for kickoff with the biggest conference games, strongest position groups, team with the most to prove and more around the Big 12.
Hand, foot and mouth is a mild yet highly contagious viral infection that leads to sores in the mouth and rashes on the hands and feet. The infection is common in children but can spread to adults. It usually lasts for a few days.

I hope for our players welfare they get this resolved by kickoff as you know they wont sit the players. Can you imagine as dirty as some players are if they have that virus of how they will do what they can to spread in close contact to an opponent.

I hope for our players welfare they get this resolved by kickoff as you know they wont sit the players. Can you imagine as dirty as some players are if they have that virus of how they will do what they can to spread in close contact to an opponent.
would be done to do it during the game. won't have time to effect the outcome. not like we are going to see them again. I guess they could be spiteful or something, but it wouldn't directly help them.

A misdiagnosis upgrade from the coach bragging about the players having caught poison Ivy and their Dr's quick response to treatment and getting everything scrubbed down.

would be done to do it during the game. won't have time to effect the outcome. not like we are going to see them again. I guess they could be spiteful or something, but it wouldn't directly help them.
What i mean is they play their players to give them best chance to win that day. Meanwhile if those players are still contagious they spread to our team then we have an outbreak. Causing us future troubles.

What i mean is they play their players to give them best chance to win that day. Meanwhile if those players are still contagious they spread to our team then we have an outbreak. Causing us future troubles.
gotcha. wasn't thinking along those lines.

VN Store

Back