WVU fans OVERCONFIDENT

I will have some of what you are smokin>…………………
View attachment 162966
West Virginia Football: 3 Mountaineers that could go in first round of 2019 NFL Draft

Its ok to be a HOMER...……….but at least do your homework!!

WV recruiting 2014-39, 2015-35, 2016-39, 2017-57 UT recruiting 2014-7, 2015-4, 2016-14, 2017-17
Obviously they don't recruit anywhere close to where we do in talent. So now recruiting rankings don't count? I am just saying that UT is not just dead on talent.

You should go back and reread my post. I said they’d have beat us in 2017. 2018 is unknown because we have new coaches but mostly the same players. Can they be motivated to try harder?

I think we’ll get the win vs West Virginia.

That’s not what you said. You buckled under the pressure. Proof that you know you were wrong.

I accept your apology.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
That’s not what you said. You buckled under the pressure. Proof that you know you were wrong.

I accept your apology.

Nope, wasn’t wrong. We would have lost to WV in 2017 and we did have players quit. You incorrectly inferred I said we’d lose to WV in 2018. That’s on you but I can forgive the error.

Nope, wasn’t wrong. We would have lost to WV in 2017 and we did have players quit. You incorrectly inferred I said we’d lose to WV in 2018. That’s on you but I can forgive the error.
Wrong again. All I said it’s poor form to call them quitters. I think we would have beat them if we would have played them in 2017.

It was somebody else that mention 2018.

I accept your apology.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You should go back and reread my post. I said they’d have beat us in 2017. 2018 is unknown because we have new coaches but mostly the same players. Can they be motivated to try harder?

I think we’ll get the win vs West Virginia.
Nah, you called them quitters a couple of times. You go back and reread your posts and figure out how you can look any of them in the eyes and call them quitters. The quitters are gone, the Neyland Boys stayed.

They may beat us, but this isn't like the Oregon game from a few years ago.

If you need help getting fired up over a game then just have a read on this thread: Greetings from a Tennessee fan | WVSports.com

I remember when Bowling Green and Cincinnati fans thought they were going to beat us on the season opener. Every year people think they are going to beat the Vols and then get that ass spanked.

I get it... the Vols went 4-8 last year. But the year before that they beat Georgia and Virginia Tech. (Team that beat WVU last year) That just shows how much can change in 1 year.

Vols are getting 7-8 wins this year and one of those could be to WVU.

Don't swipe all fans with such a wide brush. Most aren't sure what to expect.........too many ?????????'s to answer.

VN Store

Back