'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Seems like this recruitment is done to the Vols unless we just completely fall apart this season.

Just as long as we hear those words "I committed to play for the University Of Tennessee" For me the must get in this class to get our OL back to SEC level. We do need DL I know but this guy with the OL commitment we already have would be the major haul we need to get our OL depth talent back.
He’s the one, if we get him and Wayna we are on the right path and will be back sooner rather then later, because we have athletes that can play in the SEC if we could just block! GBO

Reactions: Vfl2407
Any new news on this kid? He is my favorite remaining prospect for us, think him and Morris are game changers for our program. (I have Crouch as a close second)

3016iAC3BE8DAB0F057C8

I continue to like the Vols for a pair of five-stars in the nation’s No. 2 offensive tackle Darnell Wrightand the country’s No. 2 athlete recruit Quavaris Crouch. My 247Sports Crystal Ball reflects that for both. I also think Alabama is the main competition for each.

Loganville (Ga.) Grayson five-star offensive tackle commit Wanya Morris is also expected. He’s spent time with Wright on a prior visit to Knoxville. It wouldn’t surprise me if his teammates in five-star linebacker and Auburn commit Owen Pappoe showed up on campus along with Texas Top247 cornerback pledge Kenyatta Watson II,

At receiver I believe Tennessee likes Murfreesboro (Tenn.) Blackman Top247 receiver Trey Knox and if they turn it up for the in-state standout, I think they’ll ultimately beat Arkansas heading into his Oct. 1 commitment date.

I think the nation’s No. 1 all-purpose back Eric Gray’s interest in Tennessee is very real. I’m not expecting any type of quick flip regarding the Michigan commit, this weekend is an opportunity for the Vols staff to continue building that relationship while the Memphis (Tenn.) Lausanne Collegiate standout Eric Gray also soaks in the atmosphere of a night game in Knoxville.

-Wiltfong, 247

Maybe. I still think they may be referring to Joseph Charleston, who has been on campus a bunch with his brother on the baseball team at UT.
Nice! Had completely forgot about him, and he makes more sense. I think it was LA Vol or Nashvegas31 who said that he has a reason to visit a lot, and can easily visit under the radar for said reason. That fits more with Charleston.

VN Store

Back