'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

giphy.gif

He’s either a silent or trolling us big time
I don't get why every big recruit who shows us love is accused of trolling. Even if they don't pick us, it doesn't mean they were trolling. And just because we lead doesn't mean they're a silent. The most likely explanation from the information that is out there is that we appear to lead and he likes us a lot. And we have a very good chance to sign him. Recruits trolling or being silent commits is far less common than recruits simply liking 1 or 2 schools more than any others.

But did they mention BAMAs ace in the hole? Looks like ole Nick is giving Lyle more responsibilities...

View attachment 162528
While i want to laugh at that...we all know that’s his car bought and paid for. Probably contemplating what other cars to buy with his 220k monthly checks for the next 3-4 years

I don't have a Rivals subscription. Maybe one of y'all that does can check this out:
Wright enjoyed his visit to Tuscaloosa but I believe Jeremy Pruitt and his coaching staff of elite coaches and recruiters, the atmosphere and fans at Tennessee and the overall direction of the program in Knoxville will be too much to overcome for Nick Saban. One can clearly see the two programs are on their way in opposite directions as Saban heads towards retirement and the Volunteers will likely win more of these battles moving forward. It was a good run, we had our fun, and now the Crimson Tide is back on it's way to the inevitable bottom of the SEC. The Tide has turned...

- Andrew Bone

VN Store

Back