'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Gooden hasn’t done anything yet. Kamara is not a typical juco. Just seems that for every one juco who ends up being a solid player there are 5-10 more who never do anything

Gooden has done plenty. Given us good depth on the DL.

He’s not an AA but he’s been well worth the scholarship imo

We were talking about Savion. We’re losing all of our starters next year. We need a guy who can come in and be dominant. Yes.
ok, now i'm confused, i thought we shifted to Gooden? that's what you responded to above i thought?

and no, i don't think we have anyone, currently, that you would call a difference maker on the DL going in to next year. i do agree there.

we should have good #'s for the rotation, and the other little silver lining is that you don't necessarily have to have your DL be a bunch of stat hunters in the 34.

... Richmond doesn't seem to have a bad head on his shoulders. There's a stunning lack of development, but that doesn't mean he's dumb, cantankerous, or absent.

Y'all need to quit finding reasons (particularly those that hinge on personal attacks) for someone not living up to the hype. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Accept it.

Am I disappointed that DR isn't the all-SEC OL that we expected him to be? Sure. But I'm not going to imply that he's lazy, dumb, or whatever else to give myself the closure I think I'm entitled to.

I don't know who you think you are, but to make a statement portraying to know what I'm thinking when I post a comment is ignorance on your part! People sometimes misinterpret what another person is trying to get across in a statement, but you acted in a definitive manner. I never insinuated/implied that DR was stupid, lazy, etc... don't drag me into your holier-than-thou escapade. I also still stand by my original statement that both WM & DW are very intelligent, hard working & committed young men! Rant over

I don't know who you think you are, but to make a statement portraying to know what I'm thinking when I post a comment is ignorance on your part! People sometimes misinterpret what another person is trying to get across in a statement, but you acted in a definitive manner. I never insinuated/implied that DR was stupid, lazy, etc... don't drag me into your holier-than-thou escapade. I also still stand by my original statement that both WM & DW are very intelligent, hard working & committed young men! Rant over

ca6f8d36f5f6939376e136d1b3f86e40817a3175.gif

VN Store

Back