WV Fans

Lmao really? Wvu has way more talent then Tenn and has for the better part of 15 years. Besides Bama, and UGA your schedule is a complete joke. Look at any site, our SOS is above yours and it's not even close. WVU would have dominated the SEC East in most years. And we are going to dominate you in 17 days. We will have our way with you all game long. 44-17 Wvu. And that's only bc Dana calls the dawgs off in the 2nd half
Funniest shite I have heard in a very long time!! Look out folks we got a Meth Head!!

Reactions: StarRaider
I’m curious to see what they come out in. In the Big 12, where passing offense is the norm, a 3-3-5 makes sense. You can use safeties as LB’s or as DB’s. With the SEC being a run heavy league, defenses are built to defend that, particularly defensive line. What’s the average weight on WVU’s DL? Will your DL get gassed from the physicality or will our OL struggle? I think that’s the ball game right there.
Not sure about the average weight of the DL. However, this is the first time we have actually had depth on the DL. So that is not the issue. I believe we go about 6-7 deep. But, getting to the QB and stopping the run was our biggest problem last year so who knows.

Lmao really? Wvu has way more talent then Tenn and has for the better part of 15 years. Besides Bama, and UGA your schedule is a complete joke. Look at any site, our SOS is above yours and it's not even close. WVU would have dominated the SEC East in most years. And we are going to dominate you in 17 days. We will have our way with you all game long. 44-17 Wvu. And that's only bc Dana calls the dawgs off in the 2nd half
WVU may have had a tougher SOS last year, but the teams WVU beat were a combined 29-57. That's not great. Why mention a SOS when you guys lost to pretty much any team with a pulse. Of your 7 wins last season, only 2 of those opponents finished the season with a winning record. I'm not really impressed, and I attended WVU games for years.

It's a new season for both teams, so the past no longer matters. UT was 4-8 last year, but WVU was also rather unimpressive considering who they won against.

VN Store

Back