WR recruits take note ... coach Johnson is a WR coach

It just appears that Helton keeps trying to use the run to set up the pass putting us in long down and distance situations. With this receiving corps and the state of our OL, it should be the opposite--open up the run by keeping the DBs and LBs out of it.

The part that is impressive is that the Auburn Pass D is tops on the SEC. This wasn't a bunch of scrubs, this was a D that gives up half those yards on average against everyone else in the SEC. Good DBs, good Dline. Bama is the last of the great D's we are facing this year, if we can avoid any more OL injuries, this offense should be really clicking the last 5 games. Vandy will be the best DB's we face outside of Bama this rest of this year, but they didn't look that great to me.

It just appears that Helton keeps trying to use the run to set up the pass putting us in long down and distance situations. With this receiving corps and the state of our OL, it should be the opposite--open up the run by keeping the DBs and LBs out of it.

Building for the future. We are what we are, the reps of doing what Pruitt wants to do for the future are far more valuable than picking up meaningless year 1 wins.

He had our WRs looking elite out there yesterday. They were high pointing balls and snatching them down like they were made of gold. It was a sight to behold.
This all day.

I am not sure if it is on Coach Johnson or not.......but the touchdown called back on TY was a beautiful play call. ....shame we had two receivers on the line

I might have heard wrong, but didn't they say after Aub's safety went out the back field was all freshmen? We shall see if they have finally come to play this coming weekend.

VN Store

Back