Would love to witness UF fans doing the cobra

Read on another thread that UF returned a lot of their allotted tickets. So we may not see too much of the Cobra by default. Maybe their fan base knows something about their team we don't. I can only hope they suck that bad as to where the UF fan base isn't traveling well these days.

I don’t think Florida has sold out its allotment for a game in Neyland since the 2010 season.

Reactions: FlVols
UF has given us several "surrender cobra" moments over the years. Bout time we repay the favor.

Several? Basically since 1994 has been one big “surrender cobra “ after another versus the Gators. The exceptions of ‘98, ‘01’04 and ‘16 it has been miserable. If wasn’t a rain storm it was a bad dropped end zone call or a bs roughing the passer, or Clausen fumbling 5 times or Foster fumbling and then we get worked. Or a freakin Hail Mary. We need a a 1990 or 1992 beatdown to exorcise some demons.

Read on another thread that UF returned a lot of their allotted tickets. So we may not see too much of the Cobra by default. Maybe their fan base knows something about their team we don't. I can only hope they suck that bad as to where the UF fan base isn't traveling well these days.

Their fanbase knows third team sucks hard. The problem for us is going to be whether we suck even harder. It's all TBD.

VN Store

Back