Will JJ Peterson ever play for Tennessee?

Will J.J. Peterson ever play for Tennessee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
price was on Swain this morning and they talked about JJ briefly, and they did so with a laugh. i think the local media is a tad tired of the JJ question. but to Price's question, he treated it as some comic relief, calling this a "saga" and Peterson a "mythical figure"....it'was pretty funny actually. the guys couldn't even ask the question w/out laughing while doing so.

he did say that nothing has really changed, and that nothing probably would til the 24th, if it did at all.

i do think that if there's a way to get him on campus, they will. be it in August or January. so we'll see. i don't think anyone really knows anything at this point. i don't know any of the details on what the hold up is, but safe to say that timing is probably part of it, and time is probably not on our/his side as far as this fall is concerned.

so at best he makes it in, at worst, it's a swing and a miss, but we're the only ones that got the at bat.

@marker912 what's the situation here, since you have the inside info. Thanks.

People need to watch what they say and the implications it has for a young man doing everything he can to get to Knoxville and play for the Vols. Just keep your trap shut and let the university and the coaching staff handle things.

People need to watch what they say and the implications it has for a young man doing everything he can to get to Knoxville and play for the Vols. Just keep your trap shut and let the university and the coaching staff handle things.
You heard the man. Pack it up and shut the boards down. If you have a stray opinion, keep it to yourself guys.

yes ma'am.

Lol

Well when I meet this cat named People Imma tell em to shut his trap!

Oh my

@LA Vol I think this guy tried to steal your name.....

giphy.gif

Reactions: jakez4ut
Sources close to the program confirm he's been there all summer wearing different #'s everyday. He's a beast and Pruitt wants to surprise WV with him
I can only assume this is a troll move... or do you really have a source link?

no, legit on field insiders who have to remain anonymous to keep their jobs told me. Wanted to slow leak it out to calm down VN....hope we can all just keep it between us till 09/01....

Someone forgot the blue font, easy slip up.

Didn't we have an issue with a kid named Brown who was a maybe, then a transfer, went to Kansas State if memory serves me right!

VN Store

Back