Why Jarrett Guarantano has more on the line against Florida than any other Vol

Maybe revisionist for some but I had many long "discussions" with those that intensely disliked him during his playing years. Possibly you're one of them.

Casey was not a great QB in the measurables that many like to see. However his dive into the endzone in the OT win against Arkansas cemented him as my favorite QB. Not the most beautiful play but one that happened after he had been injured but continued to play.

So while there are many that will be happy to hate on CC today just as they did at the time, I'm not one of them. Therefore no revisionist love here.
I remember him losing his helmet (or having it ripped off) against Alabama and running for a first down like nothing was out of the ordinary. That won me over right there and he's still one of my favorite Vols.

Reactions: gnm53108
I have a friend that thought that way. Didnā€™t agree with him either.

When Jimmy went to ND there were a great many Vol fans very disappointed. Fairly certain most werent happy.

Even those that were jaded with any of the Clausens were much more bothered by Rick's time on the team than Casey's.

Edit. I replied to a reply if the post I meant to reply to....Hope that's not too many replies in one sentence.šŸ˜

VN Store

Back