Why is Trump destroying NATO ?

Why is Trump destroying NATO?

• Total voters
U.S. Officials Scrambled Behind the Scenes to Shield NATO Deal From Trump
"The rushed machinations to get the policy done, as demanded by John R. Bolton, the national security adviser, have not been previously reported. Described by European diplomats and American officials, the efforts are a sign of the lengths to which the president’s top advisers will go to protect a key and longstanding international alliance from Mr. Trump’s unpredictable antipathy." ...
"The president’s national security team did a good job of salvaging a minimally successful outcome to the NATO summit,” said James G. Stavridis, a retired four-star admiral who also once served as the supreme allied commander for Europe. But, he added, “it is unfortunate that the president’s apparent personal animus continues to create friction in an alliance that has stood the test of time.”

U.S. Officials Scrambled Behind the Scenes to Shield NATO Deal From Trump
I love how they always sneak this right into the middle of the story...

"According to five senior American and European officials familiar with the discussions who described them on the condition of anonymity to avoid angering the White House".

Reactions: davethevol
I love how they always sneak this right into the middle of the story...

"According to five senior American and European officials familiar with the discussions who described them on the condition of anonymity to avoid angering the White House".

So they are actually watching their p's and q's, like they should be doing. I am sure this is a problem for them. Paying the fair share is only necessary for rich Americans, not for the NATO allies.

Who remembers the French making us fly around their airspace? A lot of good NATO did us then.

Catch this video of the us liberating this country?

Oh wait, it's just a routine stop at a border crossing in Poland...

When I think about the Poles now all I can think of is how they don't know how to use weapons clearing barrels. They had so many ND's

When I think about the Poles now all I can think of is how they don't know how to use weapons clearing barrels. They had so many ND's

Not limited to the Poles...

We averaged an ND every three days on the Iraq-Kuwait border when I was there.

100% US on that. And being 50 feet away from an ND with Ma Deuce tends to be disconcerting.

Not limited to the Poles...

We averaged an ND every three days on the Iraq-Kuwait border when I was there.

100% US on that. And being 50 feet away from an ND with Ma Deuce tends to be disconcerting.
A soldier from another engineer company was test firing his vehicles .50 cal. When he pulled the trigger it fired the barrel into the test fire pit. Turns out the NCO who helped put the barrel on didn’t have it in all the way.

Could you restate that English?

100% US = All American boys and girls not thinking right

ND = Negligent Discharge. As in "oh sh!t, there was a round chambered and it was off safe!"

Iraq-Kuwait Border = Border between two nations in the Middle East. Unlike our border, they actually secured it.

50 = counting toes five times.

5 times = number of fingers on one hand.

Ma Deuce - M2 HB .50 caliber machine gun (A.K.A. John Moses Browning's masterpiece)

Disconcerting = Trump winning an election in liberal's minds

Because Europe needs to pay their fair share. Something I thought all leftists could understand.

VN Store

Back