Why does Butch Jones smoke cigars?

Seems like for the money and the job he did it’s fair for him to expect grief from now on from Vol fans.

The last thing anyone wants is something petty to make it to the internet.

There was a time when I was all in with BJ, but that dissolved last year and I was glad to see him go. His celebration after last week’s game shows his lack of class. The majority of the team he was celebrating beating were young men HE recruited. Says a lot about his character or lack of. And voids his Champion of Life title.

I know Neyland Stadium is a smoke free facility. And didn't I hear that the whole campus was smoke free? How is this cigar smoking still a thing?

GBO!!!
:cool:

I am not a BJ fan but my question is would you guys have slammed Pruitt if he won and smoked a cigar? I would have fully expected Pruitt to celebrate a win with the team he is currently with.

I am not a BJ fan but my question is would you guys have slammed Pruitt if he won and smoked a cigar? I would have fully expected Pruitt to celebrate a win with the team he is currently with.
Pruitt would have had a major impact on the outcome of the game. Butch fetches coffee and makes Saban feel tall

Pruitt would have had a major impact on the outcome of the game. Butch fetches coffee and makes Saban feel tall

That is not what Saban said. Again I am not defending him but UT has moved on and I do not get why the fan base cannot.

That is not what Saban said. Again I am not defending him but UT has moved on and I do not get why the fan base cannot.
Saban also said Butch and Dooley were good coaches. He's either a liar or doesn't understand football coaching

VN Store

Back