why do farts smell worse in the shower and other weird fart experiments

Think about it...every time you smell a fart, you are breathing air that was previously trapped in someones arse!

You ever fart in a jar and put the lid on it. Then you ask someone to open it and smell it to see if it's clean to use?

You ever fart in a jar and put the lid on it. Then you ask someone to open it and smell it to see if it's clean to use?

Can't say that I have..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................YET! :)

I just farted at work, and I hope to hell nobody walks in here for the next several minutes. Dayuuuum! My eyes are watering!

Don't ever fart in an empty aisle at lowes when your 2 yr old is with you. He will spend the next 15 minutes loudly saying "daddy pooted". No matter how hard you try to distract him, he will fulfill his mission of telling the whole store.

Don't ever fart in an empty aisle at lowes when your 2 yr old is with you. He will spend the next 15 minutes loudly saying "daddy pooted". No matter how hard you try to distract him, he will fulfill his mission of telling the whole store.

Hahaha

Lol

I do enjoy crop dusting the occasional unsuspecting shopper at Wal-Mart from time to time.....
Yep, I was in the beer aisle at Publix yesterday after the gym and thought the coast was clear and let a silent but violent sizzler. Just then a hot milf rounded the corner and was hit right in the face with it. I couldn't help but giggle out loud.:birgits_giggle: She had puke face and scrambled out the aisle.

Crop dusting packed elevators right when you get to your floor is priceless.
I got dusted in the Washington Monument elevator on the way down by some college kid. He gassed about 2 dozen of us to the point we wanted to kick his azz but could not open our eyes to find him.:blink:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back