When will robots rule us? Will they destroy us?

If we let the robots rule us, we're more stupid than we ought to be and deserve every bit of what's coming.

Reactions: 508mikey
"Oh I love you... I love you so much..."

"Muricans... disappointing group of people we are. They are gonna have those things patrolling the streets enforcing mask mandates.
My dog would have that thing by the throat.... until he broke all of his teeth.

Reactions: Godfatha

Florida Woman, 78, Dies After Surgical ROBOT Burned A Hole In Her Intestine During Colon Cancer Operation and Caused Fatal Internal Leak, lawsuit claims​

A surgical robot burned a hole in a Florida woman’s small intestine during surgery and lead to a deadly internal leak, a lawsuit filed by her husband claims.

Sandra Sultzer, 78, from Boca Raton, died in 2022 following a procedure to treat her colon cancer the previous year, which was performed using a 'da Vinci' robot.

The four-armed machine is activated by a doctor who operates a camera and a surgeon who manipulates the robot’s arms from a console using a joystick and foot pedals.

But the lawsuit alleges that a fault allowed stray electrical energy emanating from the robotic arms used to cut body tissue and burn her internal organs without the surgical team’s knowledge.

The lawsuit added that this is not the first time that da Vinci robots have caused undue harm, saying that the company behind the device, Intuitive Surgical Inc., ‘has also received thousands of injury and defect reports’.

VN Store

Back