What teams have impressed the most?

Volnanza

I was a little shocked but Utah St. looks really good. They made a good TCU team look like it forgot to get to game on time. They are big and strong inside and have good guard play. They play Perdue next. I would not be surprised it Utah St. wins this game.

Gonzaga looks like the Gonzaga of previous years and look like a Final Four team. If Clemson wins today then I would bump them up as I had them getting upset in the first round.
Gonzaga absolutely drug Kansas yesterday. Iowa State has looked solid so far. How can you not say Yale after the other night? I think that run comes to an end today with SDSU but they played good ball against Auburn. Those Ivy League schools are fun to watch, they're disciplined veteran teams.

Well, I though Utah St. would give them a game. It looked promising until the officials decided to try and foul out the entire Utah St. team. One way officiating. I was hoping that at least in NCAA they would let them play.

1 Purdue
2 Gonzaga
Now they play each other.

UConn, Carolina, and Puke have also looked really good.

What NC State has done recently is really, really impressive. Were meh for most of the season then beat Duke, UNC, Clemson?? in the ACC tournament..... A real darkhorse with some really good players. That Burns guy looks like an NFL nose guard.

Kentucky really impressed me. I enjoyed their game more than I thought was possible.

VN Store

Back