What is NC State thinking?

They aren't accusations; you clearly kneejerked on this and didn't even take 30 seconds to read the announcement. And based on how you reacted to this, you're clearly showing us you're one of the fans you're talking about that would overreact to something like this if UT did it.
Sounds like an accusation to me when you clearly didn’t read that I said I wouldn’t. And I actually heard it on the radio so that was the basis of information. Relax man. It’s no big deal.

Sounds like an accusation to me when you clearly didn’t read that I said I wouldn’t. And I actually heard it on the radio so that was the basis of information. Relax man. It’s no big deal.
I heard it on the radio. It seemed odd. I thought our fans would go nuts if we were in the same boat. If I’m wrong then fine. We can move on.

Hear that sound? It's the point going over your head.

And your last line is hilarious consider you started the thread with the faux outrage. Just take your L man and accept that the thread didn't go how you thought. I mean you titled the thread "What is NC State thinking?"; that pretty much gives away your position sport.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I couldn’t imagine how our fans would react if we did this. NC State, who is undefeated and playing Clemson this week with the division lead on the line, has already scheduled a game on 12/1, the same date as the ACC Championship game! What are they thinking!? What if they actually beat Clemson this weekend? I know they wanted to get something lined up just in case but it sure does look bad from the outside. Our fans would destroy the coach and AD if we did something like that and rightfully so. Crazy stuff. It won’t matter though. Clemson will handle NC State. What does everyone think? Do you agree it comes across as a loser mentality?

DILLIGAF about NC State?

Hear that sound? It's the point going over your head.

And your last line is hilarious consider you started the thread with the faux outrage. Just take your L man and accept that the thread didn't go how you thought. I mean you titled the thread "What is NC State thinking?"; that pretty much gives away your position sport.
I meant to send this to you but I guess sent it on my own post. Oops.
I heard it on the radio. It seemed odd. I thought our fans would go nuts if we were in the same boat. If I’m wrong then fine. We can move on.

There is no outrage though. More surprise when I first heard it and was curious what others thought. So if you can relax now we can move on.

State always plays both ClemPson and FSU close, so I wouldn't notch a W for the Tiggers just yet. The Pack has a good QB and some top receivers..it'll be a distraction if O'Bama starts to pull away from the VOLS

VN Store

Back