What are you willing to trade for a win on Saturday?

Obviously this is hypothetical, but if you had the power, which of these options would you be willing to sacrifice for a win on Saturday?

A. You must publicly recognize all 17 of Bama’s national championships. And apologize to your best Bammer friend for disrespecting their claims (even 1941).
B. You have to wear a Bama shirt to work for Team Spirit Friday for the rest of 2018.
C. Hang a large Bama flag on your front porch for 12 months.
D. Hang a framed photo of Nick Saban holding the CFP trophy in your den for a year. Displayed prominently, of course.

For D, can you install a urinal and hang it there?

This question was asked in our office today. If you could get a win versus Bama in exchange for being celibate for a year, would you? The overwhelming majority of UT fans said yes. No hesitation. The women were amazed.

It doesn't count to ask a married man that.

I once had to wear a memphis BB shirt to work one day. It made them mad when I said, "I lost a bet. What's your excuse?".

I'll wear a Vol shirt if we win or lose.

The answer is clearly A. We live in the present. The past gets overshadowed by the now. If we were to consistently start beating them... wins mid 20th century aren’t on my mind.

I understand this is just a silly hypothetical, but I'm serious as a heart attack. Let us win this game Saturday and I'll gladly wear a stupid T-shirt to work once a week for the rest of 18.

I would be honored to take one for the team. Where do I sign up?

This question was asked in our office today. If you could get a win versus Bama in exchange for being celibate for a year, would you? The overwhelming majority of UT fans said yes. No hesitation. The women were amazed.
An indication of what the women in your office look like?

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
E - You agree to eat at a Krystal filled with Bama fans after you've had too much to drink...
Hell, I've done this more than once when we lost.
I understand this is just a silly hypothetical, but I'm serious as a heart attack. Let us win this game Saturday and I'll gladly wear a stupid T-shirt to work once a week for the rest of 18.

I would be honored to take one for the team. Where do I sign up?
Yep, I'd get a Crimson shirt with that ugly d**k nosed mouse on it and on the back would be the winning score for the VOLS in big orange letters.

I would like to see the spouses/significant others of the UT fans who said yes. That would really affect this scientific survey;):)

I've already had kids, got grandkids, I'll have one left. I'll offer up my left cod.

Obviously this is hypothetical, but if you had the power, which of these options would you be willing to sacrifice for a win on Saturday?

A. You must publicly recognize all 17 of Bama’s national championships. And apologize to your best Bammer friend for disrespecting their claims (even 1941).
B. You have to wear a Bama shirt to work for Team Spirit Friday for the rest of 2018.
D. Hang a framed photo of Nick Saban holding the CFP trophy in your den for a year. Displayed prominently, of course.
For a win this Saturday, none of those. Given the relative state of our teams right now, there's no shame in losing to them.

How about something just goofy like, say, every week for a year you have to put on a Bama shirt, go to Costco and buy one of those big square Tide jugs with the spout, then go to the return counter and say you want your money back because "this Tide don't roll!"

Okay, that was a long way to go for a really lame joke. Hey, at least I didn't go with the one where you tie yourself up and then flop down on the ground and roll tied.

D, I will display the picture prominently on the wall, just in front of my dart board.

I'm a whore.

I'd do all of the above plus give up McDads left nut for a win.

Should be noted

A) I have no Bama friends ...YUCK. So this is easy enough.

B) I am home based so no biggy.

C) Live out of state so I look like any number of front running douches around here.

D) Natural lighting is limited in my den so Sabans pic wouldn't see the light of day often.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol

VN Store

Back