What are reasonable expectations for 2018-19?

Final Four

For this speed, death, size and athleticism that we're about to put on the court I think a final four is well within our reach. And don't talk to me about a lack of a dominant post... if we put enough shots in the air and hit those shots and take that ball to the rack like we're supposed to we can live with a good strong quote forward who can bang down low. A Rick Mahorn Charles Oakley type. And I think we can get that out of KK I really do.

Reactions: 1 person
For this speed, death, size and athleticism that we're about to put on the court I think a final four is well within our reach. And don't talk to me about a lack of a dominant post... if we put enough shots in the air and hit those shots and take that ball to the rack like we're supposed to we can live with a good strong quote forward who can bang down low. A Rick Mahorn Charles Oakley type. And I think we can get that out of KK I really do.
KK better be in shape once the season starts.

KK better be in shape once the season starts.

If she isn't Green and co. will be.

I think KK will be though. It's all about "drive" and finding the right incentive. I saw a lot in her in the little time she was on the floor.

The off-season is longer than the season...Players are made in the off-season and teams are built during the season. . . . It's time right now for the players to prove themselves.

Talent wise we match up well in the SEC (projected starting five)

1. E (All Freshman team, so if she becomes a better leader and shooter) Top 5 SEC

2. Annie (6th Woman of the year, one of the best slasher, we haven't had that in while) Top 5 SEC

3. Meme (Improved, if she improved again this season)

4. Rennia Davis (Alll SEC Improve strength and physicality) Top 5 SEC

5. London (Confidence) Top 5 SEC

Not too really concerned with KK, as I am with London's play this year. KK will be fine.

Now its getting all that work, leadership will be the key. The lack of leadership since, Burdick class has been glaring, will be the key next year big games. LEADERSHIP!

I back Pat and roll with Holly.

Lady Vols basketball, restoring toughness, restoring order. SEC titles and Final 4s

I would like to see more pull up jump shots instead of ramming the ball in the paint and charging. Looks like Jackson may end up being the best 3 point option unless someone else improves since last season.

VN Store

Back