@WestTennesseeFox is an expert at BBQ Sauce wrestling

s-l1600.gif
Hot cha cha cha chaaaa

Other than my wedding ring, the most expensive thing I'm wearing right now is a bra.

The ones I bought yesterday did not aggravate my excision sites and they were a better fit for my in-between measurements.
Until getting married to a woman who is well endowed I had no idea the prices you gals had to pay. I mean I guess it makes sense.....they have to work harder. Still this is often how I buy gifts for her, like a gift card or if she has a favorite one I'll buy it in a different color. Usally nothin sexy about it these are the expensive comfy ones. I have expensive socks, and she has expensive bras.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
Until getting married to a woman who is well endowed I had no idea the prices you gals had to pay. I mean I guess it makes sense.....they have to work harder. Still this is often how I buy gifts for her, like a gift card or if she has a favorite one I'll buy it in a different color. Usally nothin sexy about it these are the expensive comfy ones. I have expensive socks, and she has expensive bras.

A bra is a tax for being female.

VN Store

Back