Windy's football discussion thread.

I’m not against Pruitt but definitely don’t like Helton or the offensive play calling. JMO He was at western Kentucky under Petrino and his brother at USC. Pruitt is impressive calling our D bout the offense is terrible. Throw deep to Callaway Jj or Palmer. Running the same formation right up the hback split off is telling

@Freak includes the Vols in most pick slates. I conjecture that he does so to appease those who want every UT game in the picks, BUT, those who pick against the Vols do so for the chance of "winning a gift card." There are others like me who will not pick against our team. Tennessee is my alma mater. I don't care if they're playing Bama, Georgia, or even the New England Patriots, I will not pick against the Vols. So, I am doomed to play just for grins & giggles until the Vols have an undefeated season. So be it.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Nothing unusual, just one little crybaby that's a broken record. Im actually embarrassed for him.

I hope we start KC against SC. See what he's got, maybe everyone will stfu afterwards. And I'm serious. If he does great, great, my only preference is whoever gives us the best shot at winning.
Need to beat the Cocks and KY jelly. It’s easy
Chryst might have to do work. He was 11-2 at Stanford although they are run heavy against a bad conference it could bold well if we see the same play calling.

Just reading a little of the SC boards. It sounds like both teams are in similar spots.

*UT fans seem to be mixed on KC and JG, but are really just wanting to see the QB that gets us the win and gets us to a bowl game.
*SC fans that watched the bama game are more impressed with KC and don't want to see him, would rather see JG.

*SC fans are mixed on their two qbs, but mostly don't want to see Bentley after a quarter if he is not playing well. They want the switch.
*UT fans want to see Bentley.

Who knows what to expect from this game with potential for both teams to make switches. I expect a lot of ups and downs.

Just reading a little of the SC boards. It sounds like both teams are in similar spots.

*UT fans seem to be mixed on KC and JG, but are really just wanting to see the QB that gets us the win and gets us to a bowl game.
*SC fans that watched the bama game are more impressed with KC and don't want to see him, would rather see JG.

*SC fans are mixed on their two qbs, but mostly don't want to see Bentley after a quarter if he is not playing well. They want the switch.
*UT fans want to see Bentley.

Who knows what to expect from this game with potential for both teams to make switches. I expect a lot of ups and downs.
I don’t think our best qb is listed in the top 2

Reactions: TopsideVol
J Jennings is a solid qb. Butch moved him to receiver. Was kicked off the team for wanting to beat Vandy at the position
Even McBride outplayed JG last year in his one start.

VN Store

Back