Windy's football discussion thread.

We don't have them here
You're not missing much. Although I will say that 30 years ago I had a completely different opinion. A high school buddy of mine moved to Dallas while I was stationed in Fort Worth. One night we got to talking about how good a sack full of Krystal's would be, and decided that we really wanted them. Problem is, the closest one was 500 miles away in West Memphis Arkansas. Well, guess what we did? We got in the car and drove the 500 miles and got us some Krystals. I really don't think there's any food out there that would make me do that now, but when I was 20 I didn't care.

Reactions: malinoisvol
You're not missing much. Although I will say that 30 years ago I had a completely different opinion. A high school buddy of mine moved to Dallas while I was stationed in Fort Worth. One night we got to talking about how good a sack full of Krystal's would be, and decided that we really wanted them. Problem is, the closest one was 500 miles away in West Memphis Arkansas. Well, guess what we did? We got in the car and drove the 500 miles and got us some Krystals. I really don't think there's any food out there that would make me do that now, but when I was 20 I didn't care.

Yeah, not worth that!

That's a Turn and Burn right there.

A Tenn fan, a Vandy fan, an Alabama fan and a Florida fan are mountain climbing. The whole way up the mountain they are arguing about who is the biggest sports fan. When they reach the top, the Vandy fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN, THIS IS FOR THE COMMODORES!" and jumps over the edge yelling "Anchor Down" to his death. Not to be outdone, the Florida fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN! THIS IS FOR THE GATORS." He did the Gator Chomp all the way to his death. The Tennessee fan steps to the edge and shouts, "I AM THE BIGGEST SPORTS FAN, THIS IS FOR THE VOLUNTEERS!" Pushes the Alabama fan over the cliff and yells, "GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!".

Good job on the joke Malin, I'm not positive but I dont think I've heard that one before. If I have, I've forgotten.

Imma tell it this morning in its original form, and several more times with the nasty ass gator fawker getting pushed.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Good job on the joke Malin, I'm not positive but I dont think I've heard that one before. If I have, I've forgotten.

Imma tell it this morning in its original form, and several more times with the nasty ass gator fawker getting pushed.
I think I heard it the first time about 25/30 years ago. It was told to me by a bammer fan and it was Tennessee getting pushed. Lol

VN Store

Back