Windy's football discussion thread.

Im here and I wasn't trying to put anyone in their place, I'm just not gonna keep quiet when somebody starts telling me how to be a Tennessee fan. Well Fawk You and everything you stand for.

I'm fired up for this game! I have not 1 single time predicted we would win. I've not predicted a score. I have once or twice said I was afraid it would end up like always, and I have said I thought we COULD win, that this game is WINNABLE, not to be confused as we WILL. And you're gonna tell me not to do that to myself? Fawking do what? Lololol.

You think I'm leaving that alone? Haha. Nope.

GO VOLS!!

I'm not a "rub it in" type ( no pun intended), but if we win tomorrow, Jack gonna put me on ignore. Lol. And if we lose and he gives me any chit? I'll just repeatedly ask him to quote where I said we would win.
Passion. I love it!

I don't care if we field 85 1-legged senile midgets, I always believe we have a chance to win.

GBO!

I think from a mindset they’re ready. Not sure about talent. Fortunately, Florida is saying the same this morning.

I'm ready. I pretty much agree with the squirzzel, if THEY are not ready, Houston we have a problem. That said, I think they will be.

I know this game has no national meaning and no championship complications, but I'm really excited about it. If we play good for 60 minutes and win, it will be a really good thing for us/them/everybody that cares.

If we lose, it will be disappointing and I'll feel like we aren't making any progress, but it won't mean that we aren't making ANY and never will. That's if its a hard fought close loss.

If it becomes a blow out and just ugly, I just don't know what to say/feel. Let's just hope that is never even a threat.

I'm ready. I pretty much agree with the squirzzel, if THEY are not ready, Houston we have a problem. That said, I think they will be.

I know this game has no national meaning and no championship complications, but I'm really excited about it. If we play good for 60 minutes and win, it will be a really good thing for us/them/everybody that cares.

If we lose, it will be disappointing and I'll feel like we aren't making any progress, but it won't mean that we aren't making ANY and never will. That's if its a hard fought close loss.

If it becomes a blow out and just ugly, I just don't know what to say/feel. Let's just hope that is never even a threat.
I have a hard time believing either team will blow out the other unless one team just keeps making mistakes.

VN Store

Back