Windy's football discussion thread.

That name^^^^ should be stricken from VolNation.
I know he beat Butch at Cincinnati, however, if we had to hire one of them again, I'd be for Butch.

Where the hell is my puking emoji!

Did we have to hire either of them?!

I'm thinking we will be 4-4 at the end of October. If we have a component coaching staff, the team should get better as the season rolls along. No reason to think we can't sweep November.

When is the last time we have done that?

I think WVU is loaded. 4-4 sounds nice, but seems a little tough. I think we might beat Florida. Maybe South Carolina. Winning both would be yuge. YUGE. I'd be happy with 3-5, and sweep November. I'd prolly be happy with 3-5 and 3-1 in November.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Don't ask me why, but, I had a dream the other night that Bama and Miss St. were playing for the National Championship.

If I had been stoned/drunk, I'd understand why. Lol

That's not until 2024, maybe we will have a coach that actually can beat west teams.
They were playing Miss St /bama game while I was at the gym, and I was trying to remember the last time we beat a west team. I may be wrong, but I think it was when Tyler Bray was here, and we beat ole miss.

They were playing Miss St /bama game while I was at the gym, and I was trying to remember the last time we beat a west team. I may be wrong, but I think it was when Tyler Bray was here, and we beat ole miss.

Wow, look at you...2010. Dooley helped us do something! See people!

Reactions: joevol33
Then you have to go back to 2007 when we beat a west team at their home. Doesn't look good for me going to Auburn.

VN Store

Back