The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Also agree. It's tragic that Pocono gets two races a year and other tracks much more deserving of a second date don't have one. Tragic.

And the two Pocono races are so close together too. Like six weeks apart. That doesn't really help either.

And the two Pocono races are so close together too. Like six weeks apart. That doesn't really help either.

That too. Does anyone know why the track gets such good treatment? Is it always sold out or close to sold out? If not, who is stuffing NASCAR's pockets to keep the track twice on the schedule?

I like the idea of a track like pocono. I would rather have them run at road Atlanta.

That too. Does anyone know why the track gets such good treatment? Is it always sold out or close to sold out? If not, who is stuffing NASCAR's pockets to keep the track twice on the schedule?

Not sure if it is sold out or close to it. Looking at the stands on Sunday it didn't look sold out. I did read some where that Pocono is one of the few tracks left that is privately owned. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

I like the idea of a track like pocono. I would rather have them run at road Atlanta.

I would like to see a three turn track like Pocono but with banked cornering. I wold be interested to see what kind of speed they could get out of a track like that.

Them Quakers toss money around. They still run that state.

I would like to see a three turn track like Pocono but with banked cornering. I wold be interested to see what kind of speed they could get out of a track like that.

They were hitting 210mph yesterday. They would have to use restrictor plates if they added too much banking.

They were hitting 210mph yesterday. They would have to use restrictor plates if they added too much banking.

I knew they were getting up there yesterday but I didn't think it was that fast.

I would just be interested in seeing what kind of racing it would produce plus the fact it would be different because of only having three turns.

I like Pocono but only for one race. Loudon, by far, is the worst track on the circuit. But they'll keep running two races there due to its proximity with the New England and Boston market.

I want the Rock back as well. I would think that it has a better chance to make it back to the Cup schedule than Wilkesboro since the Truck Series runs there again. Either would be much better than two Pocono races.

VN Store

Back