Weekly NASCAR Thread

SyxxSynse

You've made contact...
And the two Pocono races are so close together too. Like six weeks apart. That doesn't really help either.
That too. Does anyone know why the track gets such good treatment? Is it always sold out or close to sold out? If not, who is stuffing NASCAR's pockets to keep the track twice on the schedule?

That too. Does anyone know why the track gets such good treatment? Is it always sold out or close to sold out? If not, who is stuffing NASCAR's pockets to keep the track twice on the schedule?
Not sure if it is sold out or close to it. Looking at the stands on Sunday it didn't look sold out. I did read some where that Pocono is one of the few tracks left that is privately owned. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

They were hitting 210mph yesterday. They would have to use restrictor plates if they added too much banking.
I knew they were getting up there yesterday but I didn't think it was that fast.

I would just be interested in seeing what kind of racing it would produce plus the fact it would be different because of only having three turns.

gordonr24

VFL in Memphis
I like Pocono but only for one race. Loudon, by far, is the worst track on the circuit. But they'll keep running two races there due to its proximity with the New England and Boston market.

SyxxSynse

You've made contact...
I want the Rock back as well. I would think that it has a better chance to make it back to the Cup schedule than Wilkesboro since the Truck Series runs there again. Either would be much better than two Pocono races.

VN Store

Sponsors