We’re the 2nd best Fanbase

The ONLY reason Texas is in front of us is that people confuse their dirty orange T for Tennessee Vols. Remove the confused who are actually voting for us and we would be 2x better than any other brand :cool:
I commend anyone who tries to find a parking space on UT (Austin) campus and then voluntarily returns to that place. Only reasonable explanation.

Last edited:
TENNESSEE never stopped being great (and don't you forget it, boy). UT Vols Football on the other hand, indeed, that needs a return to greatness.
Boy, lol....being that we are in a vols football forum...replying to a thread on the subject of the vol football fanbases....it would be safe to reason that my reply refers to tennesee football......boy

Last edited:
The ONLY reason Texas is in front of us is that people confuse their dirty orange T for Tennessee Vols. Remove the confused who are actually voting for us and we would be 2x better than any other brand :cool:

When I lived in Dallas Ft Worth area and was wearing my ball cap with orange T, sometimes folks would come up to me and say "hook em horns" go Texas, I'd laugh and remind them that I was a Tennessee fan and mention to them, you know we're the football team that plays on New Years Day:)

Oh well it used to work, but not lately:)

Boy, lol....neing that we are in a vols football forum...replying to a thread on the subject of the vol football fanbases....it would be safe to reason that my reply refers to tennesee football......boy

Ya never know, I thought maybe you had been living in bamma too long :D

So..... We're not even the best losers? Lol

You are not only a "Glass is Half Empty" guy, you are the
"Glass is half empty, will probably start leaking, shatter, then cut me and I will Bleed to Death"
Kind of guy...... Jeez!?!?!? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

giphy.gif

steve-harvey-kVhUc618ciycw

url

url

Last edited:
Reactions: photovol
But a Texas fan? A Tennessee fan? You stick with them, friend, and you’re hardcore.

You support your team whether they are winning or not. Even if your team is the Browns. If you jump ship when they have a few down years, you are not a fan, you're a bandwagonner. That's probably not a word but I don't care.

Tell the Texas crowd that we have been playing football longer than they have been a university!

West Virginia fans second worst???
I would Place Miami at worst. The big knock on them is that even when they were winning always they never had a fanbase that traveled. When we beat them in the Sugar Bowl we had 90% of the Superdome field with orange.

VN Store

Back